Emotional imbalances and extreme stress can sometimes lead to lead to thoughts of suicide. Don't feel hopeless.
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255 or text CARE to 839863
Suicide is the act of taking your own life, often as a result of depression or stress.
- Being extremely depressed
- Talking about being hopeless or having no reason to live
- Obtaining a weapon or other means of self harm, such as ropes or pills
- Increased use of alcohol or drugs
- Talking about being a burden to others
- Posting on social media a threat of self-harm
- Withdrawing from activities
- Isolating from family and friends
Male to female suicide completion ratio is 4:1.